||Visa Fees in NIS
||Visa Fees in Euros
|Short Term Visa
|Children between 0-12 years
- The Visa fee will be paid in cash at Sweden Visa Application Centre, Ramallah
- The above fees are non-refundable
- The visa fee is subject to change without notice.
- In addition to the visa fees there is an additional service fee of 125 NIS per application.
Exemption of Visa Fee
- Children under twelve years of age.
- School pupils, students, research students and accompanying teachers on study or training trips.
- Third-country researchers travelling for the purpose of pursuing scientific research.
- Holders of PA VIP passports on the condition that a) the visa application is supported by a note verbale from the protocol department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Palestinian authority and b) if the holder of the VIP passport is a diplomat or a high ranking official.
- Representatives of non-governmental organisations who are aged 25 or under, who take part in seminars, conferences, sports events, cultural events or educational events organised by NGOs.
- Persons with an invitation from SIDA or who is going to attend a training etc. through another organisation that is funded by SIDA (unless the invitation state that the applicant should pay the fee).
- Persons with an invitation from the Swedish Institute.
- UN Travel Document holders – only regarding business trips.
- Relatives of citizens of the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, if they travel together with them or will be meeting them in connection with the trip. Relatives of Swedish citizens have to pay a fee for visa applications.
- Citizens of countries that have signed visa facilitation agreements with the EU pay a reduced fee or are exempt from payment. This applies to citizens of:
The applicable visa fee in NIS is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change